Amateur Insurance Quotation
FOR AMATEURS THE MAXIMUM TRAVEL TIME ALLOWED ON THE POLICY IS 30 DAYS.IF YOU INTEND TO TRAVEL FOR A LONGER PERIOD OUR POLICY CANNOT COVER YOU
If your equipment is less than €2000 in value and you do not use it in any business capacity, it will be more economical adding your equipment to your household or contents insurance.
Please note that the minimum policy premium is €157.50 and a €275.00 excess applies to the equipment.
IN PROVIDING YOU A QUOTATION THE FOLLOWING ASSUMPTIONS HAVE BEEN MADE;
- You do not earn an income from your work as a photographer or videographer
- You have no previous criminal convictions or bankruptcy
- You have had no previous claims
- Your private dwelling is standard construction built of brick/stone and with slate/tile roof
- The property is occupied only by yourself and family
- All final exit doors are fitted with a five lever mortice deadlock
- All ground floor and any accessible windows are fitted with key operated window locks
Please note that we may require that your premises is protected by a professionally installed intruder alarm system to the latest standard (currently EN 50131) or that your equipment is kept in a safe or security cabinet when not in use.
Alternatively, you can download our Photography Insurance quote PDF form below. Once completed, you may send the form to [email protected].
Click here to download the Photography Insurance quote PDF form